• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many girls play video games?

Which is your case?

• I'm a girl who doesn't play video games

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I'm a guy who plays video games, I have done for years, I don't think it'll change for a while either.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I'm a girl that plays video games, I'm play them whenever I'm bored andhave nothing else to do I guess. Which is about 2-5 times a week XD I've always been into games since I was... small XD

Sakuya

I will protect Yuki eternally.
    Years
    I always and forever love video games! Though, most of my games are based off the anime series' that I like, I also play a lot of RPGs on the PS2 which includes Kingdom Hearts but obviously not limited to solely that. XD; I play video games so much that my parents are telling me that's why my grades are getting lower. [It's not really, its more my job/lack of sleep if anything.] So, yeah, I'm a female who loves video games, end of story!

Farahnaz

Quilava Champ
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2007
    im a girl and i absoluty adore videogames!!! the longest i ever played one was 6hrs and that was pokemon snap! on nintendo 64 special pikachu edition! (the console with the flashing cheeks!) As you can see im also a HUGE fan of tekken! please visit my tekken fan page!

Nashua

lovely, isn't she? :D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    I play video games, but I'm not that persuaded to buy any of the newer systems. I'm more inclined to play one of the RPGs that I have [Secret of Mana comes to mind] or any game from the Streets of Rage series.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweetie, asking here is like asking a members of the Nintendo forum if they played a Nintendo game. ^^;

P.S. I am a guy who plays games, obviously. =3

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Well sweetie, asking here is like asking a members of the Nintendo forum if they played a Nintendo game. ^^;

P.S. I am a guy who plays games, obviously. =3

How true... if you don't like video games, there's a tendency that you don't like anime either. You may not be obsessive with one or both of them, but enough to say "I like it." Doubt that you'll find anyone who hates either one of those two activity here. I'm more obsessive for games, and ok/don't mind anime myself.

Pokemon is both video games and anime... This is a Pokemon board, hm I wonder XD;

Actually I think that for any online forums, expect a biased results for both gender playing video games/anime. The "minority" of people who play video games tend to gather online far more often than those who don't. Those who don't usually got something call "a life" and is out partying at the moment.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    I'm a boy, and play video games on regular base (RPG/RTS/FPS/MMORPG most of time). If you still don't beleive I do I'll show you my Xfire profile xD

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    im a girl and i absoluty adore videogames!!! the longest i ever played one was 6hrs and that was pokemon snap! on nintendo 64 special pikachu edition! (the console with the flashing cheeks!) As you can see im also a HUGE fan of tekken! please visit my tekken fan page!

!!! I'm a big fan of Tekken too. And when you're really, really bored, you can read my related incomplete fan fictions. ^^ I saw a video of gameplay for Tekken 6, coming out on PS 3 this year. Graphics look disappointing to say the least. x_x I'd still buy it because it's Tekken though. Hopefully, they'll bring it to the 360 so I don't have to get a PS 3.

I'm a boy, and play video games on regular base (RPG/RTS/FPS/MMORPG most of time). If you still don't beleive I do I'll show you my Xfire profile xD

Why would we doubt that you're a boy? I don't even want to know what kind of pictures you are offering to show us as proof on that profile >_>;

As for me, yep. I'm a dook, and I play video games. Not as often as I used too though. In fact, the only games I play nowadays are Yugioh Online and SVR2007. Still waiting for some killer RPGs to come out on the 360.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I'm a tomboy who plays video games. :3 I play my GBA or my DS every night before I go to bed, and if I'm bored on the weekends I'll play with my PS2.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    Well sweetie, asking here is like asking a members of the Nintendo forum if they played a Nintendo game.

Well, Pokémon weren't the games only. Most of the people liked the anime. Now that the anime is so bad, the games are the only thing that is mantaining Pokémon alive. So I guess there aren't people that like Pokémon without liking the gamese nowadays.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Well, Pokémon weren't the games only. Most of the people liked the anime. Now that the anime is so bad, the games are the only thing that is mantaining Pokémon alive. So I guess there aren't people that like Pokémon without liking the gamese nowadays.

The games are actually highly likable!
    Packaging makes it all "kiddy" but as proven by our own strategy forum, it requires an intense amount of planning and quick calculations that it's far beyond the ability of elementary school players, really >>;

Years
    I'm a boy who doesn't play videogames. Not really true, but I almost never play them. The times that I do are so rare that they don't really count. I'll probably play D/P when it comes out over here though.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Since this...is a thread about gaming, I'm going to move it to Other Games. Seems like it'd be more fitting. o.o

Anyway, I'm female and my life more or less revolves around video games. If I'm not playing them, I'm immersed in a game's fandom online. Games, particularly RPGs, make up most of my daily thoughts so...yes, I play games. XD

Back