• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many girls play video games?

Which is your case?

• I'm a girl who doesn't play video games

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I'm a guy who plays video games, but I have a few friends who play games that are girls. Pretty much all my friends will play games if you ask them to though. One of my really good friends(who is a girl) played Halo with us once and blew me up with the friggin rocket launcher 3 times. <_<

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Well, I'm a female gamer. And it has been a pastime of mine since I was little.
    I own mostly Nintendo games and a few PS2 games.

I like Nintendo because they do games that suit everyone no matter what their age or gender.
    I get pretty ticked off at the amount of games that are aimed at the mature, male market.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    If this is about girl gamers why are there male polling options? O_o
    I was wondering the same thing. XD

Anyway. Being a hardcore gamer. Yea, I do play games a great deal.
    Mostly RPGs, shooters, and fighters take up the large amount of games I have.

And Pokemon is still very very big (even in the US). Ruby and Sapphire for example, put the sells numbers together (that most places do) and it's the best selling GBA games out there, take them apart and both are within the top 3 for GBA sells.

Years
    This is a pokemon forums, most people here play the pokemon games XD

Alot of those people are girls 8D

I think that makes alot of girl gamers XD

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
    Okay, take a wild guess what I'm going to pick. You're probably right.

Considering that this is a pokemon forum, and Pokemon games are addicting and not the type of game to borrow, but keep, I really dont think anyone would pick the bottom 2 choices.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    I am female.

I play video games.

Not only Pokemon, but I like all the GTA series, Lego Star Wars, old-school games, etc...

Years
    I'm Female and I play video games with Spyro 2 being my first and Gamesmaster being the main magazine I buy. Most the video games I own are platformer based adventure based rpg based and Fighting anime based games. Pokemon diamond , Kingdom Hearts 2 & Naruto Ulitmate Ninja is what I'm Focused on Right now and they rock.

Yes pokemon games are still extremely popular games, pokemon Ruby and Sapphire over here in the uk are still about £30.

pikachulover306

*~~Pika Power~~*
    Years
    I am a girl who plays video games and been playing since I was little. I play GTA, Pokemon, KH, and some mario games plus PC :3 and I can stay up forever on my DS so when D/P comes out I'm going to be up for a long time.

Little Miss

Vaporeon breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2007
    Dude, I love video games. they are like my life XD
    I grew up with two older brothers who love video games. So I took after them.

Thunderdash

Thunder Master
    Years
    I play video games, i'm a boy but i got to say in all of my years of playing video games pokemon(with out cheats) is the hardest games i have played

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Yeah, but Zelda and Mario 64 isn't hard. Games that you can beat in a single sitting are not difficult.

Filling your Pokedex takes a while. especially in the new games. So, technically...it could be considered more challenging. XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Wtf, it's just you who can beat those games in a single sitting. XD;

I'm STILL not done Mario 64 and I got it when I first got my N64. XD

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
    I play video games. Right now Zelda, but I love kingdom hearts and Final fanasy, I also like super mario 64. I love playing video games =) and, I'm a girl who loves video games ^^

Back