• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How Many Hours Did It take you to Complete the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokeon-Girl

Breeze
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 14, 2010
    I'm on 43 hours and I've only just in Kanto, but I think that's because I leave my DS on when I go for tea and spend lots of time wi-fing and trying to complete my Johto Pokedex.

What about you, how many hours did it take you to complete the game?

P.S At what point in the game are you aloud to transfer pokemon from Emerauld and Pearl?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    I'm at about 27 hours or so (I forgot) and I've just gotten to the elite four. I'm no where near able to beat them (My highest level, other than lugia, is level 44, and everything else is 40 and under) so I'll be spending time training, finding a Snubbull, and training that.

Silver_Seoul

Hey there. :)
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2010
    Let's see....If I remember correctly, it took me about 20~25 Hours to complete Johto, and an additional 10 Hours or so for Kanto. So roughly 3o Hours, including Red. :)

TrilbyMenetti

HeartGold trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    About thirty hours for Johto and I'm unsure how long it will take me to beat Kanto.

I originally thought I'd defeat the Elite Four before twenty-four hours (in-game, not in real life ;)), but I was wrong. Then again, I was taking my time more with this game then beforehand.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Beating the game as in defeating Red? That took me 46 hours which is longer than I expected myself to take.

Gooner_Tyzack

Where's The Frigging Ditto?
    Years
    I'm around 55 hours now and no completion, i'm searching for shinies, breeding, wi-fiing and looking for pokerus poke's so i don't mind.

I've got 11 badges at this point i think ;D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Haha... I didn't beat Red until I was about 130 hours in. But as for beating the Kanto Gym Leaders, I would have probably been around 50-60ish? I was very much taking my time. XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back