• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many languages can you speak?

Harmonie

Winds ღ
Years
  • Really only English. I took some semesters of French. The pandemic interrupted that, and thus it has been several years now. Needless to say, I need to review. lol

Years
  • Pretty impressive how diverse we are here!

Most people aren't aware but my first language is Russian, and that is where I was born. But I spent most of my life in the US so I speak better English. Writing it is hard and most likely out of the question at this point, and I read it slowly, but I can still read it well enough and speak almost fluently. Until the Russian TV comes up and they start using fancy words I don't understand lol.

Would love to properly learn French again. Took three semesters in university but since I never had to use it irl I forgot a bunch of it. :x

Back