• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Many Level 100 Pokemon Do You Have?

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012

It Can Be Any Pokemon Game.
    You Cant Add Up The Total Of Level 100 You Have From Each Game.

Well In LeafGreen I Have 33.
    -Rainier

Unionhack

Yes Indeed
    Years
    I've gotten 6 on Platinum. For every game, I've had 15.

Blue Version - Blastoise (Blastblast... How I miss him and his Hydro Pump)

Silver Version - Chikorita (Silver), Misdreavus (Midnight), Quilava (Volcano), Feraligatr (Chompion), Lugia (Aerosmith... yea, he's named after a Band), Raichu (AC/DC, also named after a band)

Sapphire Version - Kyogre (HydroShark, he's on Platinum now), Eevee (Tails, never evolved and never will. On Platinum Now)

Platinum Version - Shiny Glaceon (Union, Favorite Pokemon I've ever Had), Absol (Moonblade), Mightyena (Alturiak), Misdreavus (Midna), Empoleon (Neptune), Shiny Gallade (Blade)

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
    >9000 for sure.

I remeber that I had all pokémon leveled 100 in Red. In silver I had about 50.
    Plus Crystal, Ruby, Emerald, Diamond, Platinum and Soulsilver with more a less 20 in each, I guess I have about 250~300 leveled 100 pokémons.

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    >9000 for sure.

I remeber that I had all pokémon leveled 100 in Red. In silver I had about 50.
    Plus Crystal, Ruby, Emerald, Diamond, Platinum and Soulsilver with more a less 20 in each, I guess I have about 250~300 leveled 100 pokémons.

wow overkill lol
    i just had my main part in each game lvl up to that, so... 6x6games=36. though in a saphire of mine i had a super secret base friend training area so i got to train with other lvl 100's, so make that 3 more i did for pleasure, 39

Years
    in pokemon gold version i had over 120 legit, in red version i had 0, in hg i have 0, from gold version to hg version i never had another pokemon game so 120 isnt that bad lol

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    In Red I had about 50 cos of the rare candy cheat.

This included Mew from the mew glitch :D

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I currently have 18 Lv.100 Pokemon in HeartGold. They're all the Pokemon I use competitively. I also have 5 Pokemon getting close to it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Wow. Seeing everybody talk about how they have like 50 legit Lv100s in one game makes me feel inferior... haha

Well, let's see...in Red I had quite a few, but that's only because I fed them all Missingno'd Rare Candies. I had Pidgeot, Alakazam, Rhydon, Gyarados, Arcanine, Venusaur (inspired by rival's team), Starmie, Vileplume and a few others.

In Gold I had loads, but only one was legit: A Lv100 Lugia, with the rest being clones of that Lugia XD But I did have a Dragonite who got close. He was at Lv94--legitly-- when my game was stolen.

As for Advance Generation games...in Sapphire and Emerald I have none. The closest I have is Lv70 Latios and Celebi in Sapphire (which I didn't even train; I got them at a Nintendo event) and Lv60 Tyranitar in Emerald.

But In Fire Red, I have 3 Lv100's: Blastoise, Pidgeot and Tyranitar, and it's about to be 4, because I'm currently training a Dragonite who is at 96, and then I have an Arcanine (Lv77) that I have lined up to train after that. Then maybe I'll also level up my Jolteon (Lv75) and Alakazam (only Lv18) so I can have a fully rounded team! =D

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years

It Can Be Any Pokemon Game.
    You Cant Add Up The Total Of Level 100 You Have From Each Game.

Well In LeafGreen I Have 33.
    -Rainier
    Yeah, see even you said Pokemon game. So why put the thread in Pokemon General, when there's a perfect home in General Pokemon Gaming? Why deprive this poor thread of it's essentials to live and thrive? D:

..anyway MOVED to General Pokemon Gaming.

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    I only have one that I trained myself... A Staraptor that I caught as my first pokemon in Diamond. She's been all the way through Diamond, Platinum, and the last half of my second Heart Gold Playthrough. I only have one because I never set out to make her level 100, it's kist because Ive used her so much.

She had a level 50 baby, but I deleted him. xD

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    I have about 4 boxes full of Lvl 100 pokes because i EV train.

SWEEET = ) I dont bother to ev train.

In Red I had about 50 cos of the rare candy cheat.

This included Mew from the mew glitch :D

That dsnt really count as 100 lvl pokemon

I only have one that I trained myself... A Staraptor that I caught as my first pokemon in Diamond. She's been all the way through Diamond, Platinum, and the last half of my second Heart Gold Playthrough. I only have one because I never set out to make her level 100, it's kist because Ive used her so much.

She had a level 50 baby, but I deleted him. xD

My little Brother Has Pokemon Platinum and teaching not to use legendaries all the time and use regular pokemon. And now hes making me do all the work by training his pokemon. He has beaten the elite 4 7 times 2 of them were from me.
    His team is with no legends is:
    Magmortar LVL 70
    Napoles [Empoleon] Level 66
    Zapdos Lvl 76 <----- Its the only legendary he has in his team right now so i let him use it.
    Lucario LVL 62
    Togekiss Level 73
    Torterra LVL 78

Oh and he is ABOUT to turn 8 today because today is his birthday.

Last edited:

Emlam

Old School
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    None, I always restart my game before that. :P I had a Pikachu and a Lapras in the low 90's on Yellow, I think, but that's it. I have one Gameboy and don't know anyone else with one, so I can't trade them over.

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
    Years
    Because i play competitively and there is no real reason for having level 100s i have a total of... 0.
    I just set my battle to single 100 lol
    This is what lol cat haz to say on the subject

Back