• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how many more generations of pokemon should thier be

Years
    It really can only go down from here.
    They should focus on improving game play, not just barfing up 100 new trashy Pokemon every time they make a game.
    There are so many aspects of Pokemon they have yet to explore. Creating new Pokemon just seems like a waste of time when they still haven't done everything they can with the Pokemon they already have.

Umanouski

1/2 of the NIWA Tag Team Champ
    Years
    It really can only go down from here.
    They should focus on improving game play, not just barfing up 100 new trashy Pokemon every time they make a game.
    There are so many aspects of Pokemon they have yet to explore. Creating new Pokemon just seems like a waste of time when they still haven't done everything they can with the Pokemon they already have.

Seriously, what have they yet to explore? there not gonna change a formula that works.

Sajiri

Wandering Trainer
    Years
    Im all for as many generations as they want providing they make some good pokemon for a change. I havent really liked any since the 2nd gen, there were a couple from 3rd gen that were alright, and I can only think of one from Sinnoh that I really liked.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I think we will have at least 2 more gens....we know we will have a fifth just becuase there are routes missing :P

Anyways, they could do a start over, say they hit 700, and redo!

Who knows, anything is possible with pokemon....xD

Back