• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen How Many Of You

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Thought Misty and Brock would travel with you when you first played RGBY versions :>

I remember whn i first played, thought brock would travel with me,

i kept talking to him over and over thinking he'd follow :> x3

PlatinumDawnFtw

Vocaloid fan~
    Years
    When I first played Yellow I thought they'd follow you, but I was like only 8 when I first got it so I was really sad. Wow, thinking back, I took these games WAY to seriously, and I probably still do now.

JeTz

ジェット
    Years
    Yes once when i was 9lulz

Beaten him, then he hadn't follow me.

I mad and restart the game cause i thought if i win with my pikachu, brock will follow me.

When I fighting him. I lost like mad

Lulz old times

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    LOL yeah I thought they'd join you on Yellow once you'd beaten them, seeing as how it was supposedly true to the anime. Alas, it wasn't to be.

@ JetZ: You kept trying to defeat Brock with Pikachu? That's dedication XDD

Ayselipera

I was young though and thought
    that everything in the anime would
    be the same as the game.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Of course me being one of those really old and jaded people I played the games before the anime even existed, so no. By the time I got Yellow I was old enough to know not to expect them to follow anyway.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I was really bummed out when they wouldn't follow me.

I even worked hard on my Butterfree so he can destroy Misty. ;-;

Years
    you kidding me, of course i did, i was a moron back then, i remember wandering around the house you start in for a hour trying to find the damn door!

i also remember getting my butt (and my charmander) handed to me on a platter when i first faced brock, and the late nights trying to finally beat the elite four, only to find gary at the end. who would whoop me every time.

Alpha Bass

Scrap-Data™
    Years
    Actually, yes, I did. I remmeber how I was jumping up and down at the store when i got it....and how sad I was when they didnt follow me :(

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I don't recall watching the anime before completing Blue version so I never really thought of that. But now I kinda wish he did. xD

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I played the games before watching the Anime, so I didn't believe it...
    I liked little Pikachu following you any ways. (Though I had to steal my brother's game. >:])

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2010
    My first version on Pokemon was Emerald, it was a bit of sad I did not started with the front version.

I skipped so many versions and started my Emerald =\

Back