• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many pairs have you had?

How many pairs have you had?

Votes: 19 24.4%

Votes: 27 34.6%

Votes: 12 15.4%

Votes: 8 10.3%

Votes: 7 9.0%

Votes: 2 2.6%

Votes: 1 1.3%

• 8+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    lol @ serpenter... maybe people have different definitions on here... but... eh, ill try to explain in my way, XD... sorta like a pretend... or maybe real... GF or BF... or someone you really care for i guess in an "online" sense in that you try to comfort him/her at bad & good times... and you gotta huggle em every night... j/k

pairs? hmm, lets see, that would be zero, XD, in a way they seem senseless to me... but maybe im irrelevant myself... 0.o

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I've had two pairs.

Soph: I guess our pair lasted the longest on PC (it was from the old PC long long long time ago).

Ashley: In 10 days it will be a month since we paired (doesn't feel that long). And we both have a lot of common.

Both Ashley and Soph are 17, a year older then me. O_o
    XD

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    serpenter said:
    how do i get a pear i want a pear
    Go to your local fruit stall and buy one XD.

I think I've had the most pairs out of anyone who posted so far. Is there something about me that makes pairs dump me? XD Two of them even dumped me for the same girl! XD

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
    I Have had 2 pairs:~ LunaticJohnny ~
    and **LunaticSteven**-(Now) Wuv u sweetie *hugs*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    :O Just the one for me~

And I'm really bad at... doing whatever pairs are supposed to do. I think. XD;; *wanders off*

Cherrim

Years
    ^^; Nopes~ Not that I remember, anyway, lol. If I did, maybe they weren't that good as I don't even recall being paired with them. o_O

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    XD Well, did Mullet ever have a different username then? I'm sure you used to have a different pair~ o_O Mmmm.... you used to be paired with Austin too XD

Cherrim

Years
    Hey, I think I was. o__O That seems really familliar.

This is sad... you seem to know my past better than I do. XD

Back