• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How many Pokédollars do you have?

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
    Well I got most of my money through the Abyssal Ruins. But then I spent it IV training my Larvesta and Zorua. So right now I am in the 700,000s.

You can get more than a million dollars now?

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
    I have 665,860 Pokédollars. Not sure if that's a lot or too little. I manage to get this much because I usually have one of my Pokémon carry the Amulet Coin during each battle. I also don't spend much buying items. Alternatively, I have this little because I'm nowhere near facing the Elite Four yet and I still have yet to sell any of my collectibles.

FalconsDrummer

Why yes, I have an Octillery.
    Years
    I'm rich! I went diving in the Abyssal ruins until I found all the Relic items. I have $2,065,066! Time to go on a shopping spree!

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    After fighting a lot of trainers (especially The Riches) and selling lots of items I didn't need, I have 7,559,019 PokeDollars.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    In my Japanese White at one point I had 6,000,000+ and got the bargain power from Entralink. So, I was able to buy: 999 Poké Balls, Great Balls, Ultra Balls, Full Restore, Revives. And I bought 40 each of Proteins and all the other base stat boosting items. I still have over a million +.

In my English White, I have about 600,000 same with Black.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    I have 2,547,007!
    Got everything from the ruins off to the east of Undella, and I'm currently challenging the E4 for the third time! Holding an Amulet Coin, of course :3 I'm planning to go on a huge shopping spree for nutrition drinks for EV training soon.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    $786,900
    Touché? ;)
    I should sell some stuff
    bt battling for money is more fun.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    $4,401.

those goddam luxury balls xD they're huge money sink. (I did buy some important stuff before I dumped couple mil into mere 47 luxury balls :P)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Over 1000000 of Poké-whatever cash, that's for sure! I'm glad that it can hold that much now. Now I don't have to worry about the cash being capped! I think I'm ripe for buying a lot of stuff!

Solfatara

Forest Dweller
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2011
    Around 300-400, I believe. Broke after breeding. Yes, breeding.

Back