• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many pokemon do you own in D/P?

How many Pokemon do you own in D/P?

• Total voters

Narutonoor

Pokémon Collector
    Years
    Well I really like to trade and the wi-fi feature is a lot better than I thought, I currently have 389 Pokemon Owned, which isn't bad, I just wish it was 400.
    I know some people on these forums with every Pokemon and boy do I envy them =\ Anything for another star on my trainer card.
    How about you?

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    All 493, my battle team, a few move breeders, and an entire alternate team of Pokemon I stopped using. Technically I don't think you can own more than 548 Pokemon. 18 boxes x 30 Pokemon each = 540, plus six party Pokemon and two in the daycare. I might have forgotten about something.

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
    I have 77 Pokemon. I train all of my pokemon equally (one of each evolutionary chain), so it'll be awhile before I fill the Sinnoh Pokedex.

Exeter

Lushless
    Years
    At the moment, I have obtained only a measly twenty pokemon, but that's bound to rise as I haven't even obtained my third badge yet.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2008
    All 493, my battle team, a few move breeders, and an entire alternate team of Pokemon I stopped using. Technically I don't think you can own more than 548 Pokemon. 18 boxes x 30 Pokemon each = 540, plus six party Pokemon and two in the daycare. I might have forgotten about something.
    One in the GTS, if that counts as being in your possession. ;)

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    I have 492 legit pokemon. I just need a legit Arceus so that I can really say that I have finished my Pokedex.

*waits for Arceus event*

Years
    I have 402 right now. All I really need to do is level up the Pokemon that I never use for Pokedex entries and then I'm completely done.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    I don't catch pokemon a lot now because it's becoming so passé. Gotta catch 'em all, huh? Boring. Your time can be better spent on improving your team, which I never do. Nowadays I only like catching pokemon of interest, or shiny pokemon. I remember back in FireRed, how I used to strive to try and catch them all. Didn't even come close.

Probably because I was using a ROM.

Skelter

Sega Fanboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2008
    bah, i just flew through the game only catching the pokemon i trained, i am not concerned with catching them all, i'm just building the strongest team i can....

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    most people get it thru hacked or cheats, isnt there no honor

im not gonna get every single pokemon im just gonna fill up the pokedex, catch what i need

and anyway wouldnt ya'll be satisfied to get the pokemon legit instead of hacking arceus, cause that means u didnt "cath em all" u "catched some hacked the rest" hehe

Back