• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many posts per day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q Man

Erm...
Years
  • For me, as a literal average (shown in the profile) it is about 10 posts a day, but I typically don't aim for a certain number of posts per day, I just post when I feel like it.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I have 30.62 posts per day.I have been here since sept. 9.I would also post much more, but I like to hang out with my friends a lot and do stuff.But when I am bored, I post frequently, like now.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I always do that too.I always forget to call them, and before I know it, the weekend's over.Nooooooo!!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Fire Master said:
    Cheat post? What is that?
    The other word for cheat post is "flooding".
    That means, you kept on posting posts, with the slightest reguardness of the topic. In other words=nonsense.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Fire Master is right.You shouldn't spam just to get a high post number.You have to work for it!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Actually this topic doesn't have much point... if you want to know someones Posts Per day rate, check their profile. ^_^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back