• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many shinies do you have?

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    Only about 6 or 7. To name a few, Snorlax, Karrablast, Duskull, and several others.

Years
    Like only 4. 3 of them are from friends that used AR though, but I actually did catch one on my own :3

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    The first shiny I ever encountered myself was a month or two ago, in Sapphire when I replayed it, a shiny Whismur. Not really anything special, but it was my first shiny ever so I was extremely excited. A month later, I encountered my second shiny in White during EV training, which was a shiny Litwick! I happen to LOVE Chandelure, and shiny Chandelure as well, so I was thrilled. Other than those, I have a shiny Bagon, Charmander, Feebas, Mareep, and some others, but I got those from my cousin. And a shiny Mew, but I doubt it's legit lol.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Urgh ): I RNG shiny Pokemon, so it's a lot. Outside of RNG'ing I probably have about 5 random ones. Ekans from my first Firered, Jigglypuff from the same game. Foongus from my White along with Snover from my Diamond and a Magikarp on Soulsilver. Not the best bunch, but what the hell.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    Currently four. An Eevee in Diamond, and a Victreebel, Nidoran F, and Charizard in HeartGold.

Years
    I have two shinies. A Bellossom I evolved when I shifted it up from leaf green to my soul silver, and a legit Articuno from the same leaf green. I was ecstatic when I found that bird.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2012
    Until two months ago I had 0 shinies. In eight years of playing, I found none. But two months ago I caught my first shiny (I literally rolled on the floor and jumped up and down xD) a poochyena (exacly the pokemon I was looking for for my team). Currently it is a lvl. 40 Gold Mightyena (looking awesome) and is right now taking down team aqua on their hideout.

The second one was a shiny Growlithe I just caught last night on a Nuzlocke run (unfortunally, it wasn't the first I saw in the route, so... box with it) of Pokémon Fire Red Omega.

Oddly, I've played all these years on my GBA and found none, playing through 6 pokémon games, but now that I'm using a GBA emulator on my PSP, I already found two :D (both golden and really awesome looking)

OriginGiratina

Dragon-type Trainer
    Years
    My 1st shiny in black was a Sandile, very early, which I traded with a very strong Zekrom. I have breed many times my favourite pokemon to be shinies and got 2 in 2 weeks of getting eggs and hatching. I got shiny Eevee (wow) and evolved to shiny Umbreon and shiny Heatmor

Years
    My first shiny Pokemon was my Chikorita in Crystal. I was all dumbstruck because I though something was wrong with my game. I have a handful of shinies now...

.,;:'`Ghost`';:,.

Raven-NAR-32450

The Great and Powerful RAVEN
    Years
    I used to have three, Stoutland, Klink, and Sandile, I traded the Stoutland and Klink to my brother, and for my birthday, (I call it a late present) he gave me the three shiny dogs Entei, Suicune and Raikou. So I have 4 shinies total........well 5 if you include the shiny gyarados from Soulsilver but who DOESN'T have that one?

I also used to have a shiny Wingull and Electrike on Sapphire version, now they're on my gamecube, waiting for me to send them on the long ride to White.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
    Years
    At least 40-50. I bought a used Sapphire from gamestop, and it had about 200 shinies on it. I imported the best ones onto my heartgold, and later onto white. I also have the red gyarados and a shiny ninjask (was nincada) that I got on my own.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Don't wanna count, yawn. I'll just list I guess.

Spoiler:

I think that's all. n_n

Years
    I've never actually came across any shiny pokes on my own but I have well over 500 legit shinies( I check them) that I've gotten through trades. Im on my way to getting every one available .

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    1... a tentacool. I was so happy when I was playing HG and I saw the purple jellyfish sparkle.... I would've seemed a lot happier if I wasn't in the car with the rest of my Family.

Back