• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many stars are on your Trainer Card?

How many Stars are on your Trainer Card

• No Stars (haven't beat Elite 4 yet)

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • 1 Stars

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • 2 Stars

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • 3 Stars

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • 4 Stars

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • 5 Stars

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    On Pearl I just started my game and I don't have any badges so my card is red, aka no stars. But on the poll I will put my Diamond score which is just one.

Here is how you get the stars (and the color of the card)

1 Star: Enter the Hall of Fame (Beat the E4)- Bronze
    2 Stars: Complete the National Dex- Copper
    3 Stars: Win 100 Consecutive Wins at the Battle Tower- Silver
    4 Stars: Win all divisions at the Master Rank of the Pokemon Super Contests- Gold
    5 Stars: Uprade to the Platinum Flag in the Underground- Black

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Those are the processes sigma but the order isnt set; i completed battle tower before the dex

PKDante

Mr Legs
    Years
    I have two, one for the E4, the other for 50 flags (I got this one first).

I'm working on the battle tower, with a Zangoose, Gallade and Porygon Z (all with good natures and EV trained) but I think I'm going to have to cave and go with some beefed up OU pokemon, what does everyone think?

I also HATE the contests, the master rank ones always destory me, I actually want to introduce Johanna's Kangaskhan to a shotgun! Has anyone managed to find a pokemon that wins them easily? though to be fair it's the dressing up stage I lose at....

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

DAN!

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Nice trio dante, just beware the whiskash. I was using gallade and Zangoose in my 3 till the damned catfish walled me at number 83 (83!). In hindsight i should have had leaf blade on gallade, just learn from that :)

PKDante

Mr Legs
    Years
    Gofre what was your other team member as I'm having trouble getting past 25 wins.....

I got destroyed by an Arcanine, but that was poor move choice by me lol!

And I lost by some freak repeat missing of moves the next time i tried!

DAN!

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    btw... has anyone caught what I put in the parenthesis?.. lol...

keep up the good work guys.....each star marks a major accomplishment.

Hikari Hyuga

Dragon & Canine Pokemon Lover
    Years
    I only have one star at the moment but over the summer holidays (australia ftw!! rofl) I plan to attempt the battle tower streak and before the holiays I could probably do the capture the flag w/ my friend at school. But I hate the whole contest thing cuz I really suck at it rofl. I suppose I should work on that = P. And as for completeing my pokedex, i probably could manage that too over the holidays. Never really tried to complete it to be honest. Except for w/ firered until my friend hacked it and the box systems stuffed up....

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    my final was swampert, used him as a tank. i ended up swappin zangoose for gengar to cover the special side and usin gallade as a phsical sweeper rather than mixed (I was an idiot lol)

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    whoever chose 5 is such a liar.
    anyways i have 2 because i can't find anyone underground
    and 2, i can't finish the national pokedex!

having the black trainer card is possible... it's just really.. HARD.

I need to finish the Master Ranks and finish Battle Tower to be considered hardcore.. lol.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I have Five Stars (for real, no cheating, no lying) It took forever to get past the battle tower. good grief, I kept getting to about 43 wins and then I'd lose. it was seriously aggrivating.

AC

Pokemon Master in the making..
    Years
    Only have 1 star. -.- But I just got WIFI so hopefully I can complete the pokedex.

Back