• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many times ahve you started over in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sceptile16

Pokemon Master...In The Making
    Years
    As the question clearly states, how many times have you started over in your DPPt game?

For me I got Diamond and I recently started over today. This would make it my 4th time starting over.

Years
    Zero. I have over 500 hours in my Diamond version and I have plans on restarting it. I have plenty of Pokemon that I used for competitive battling and most of them took many hours to get because I breed a lot. I also have one DS as well so I can't just transfer my Pokemon to another cartridge without asking a friend.

Years
    3 i got to 45 hours completion on my first try, Traded some pokemon and caught more next try. 48 hours completion. Ive jut beat the elite four on 31 hours now.

No78

Part Time Trainer
    Years
    None, I transferred alot of Pokemon from Emerald so this makes Pearl the current "Master Game", this means I can't overwite it untill I get Platinum which will no doubt become the next "Master Game".

Emerald was my last Master Game... Before that was Leaf Green, then Sapphire... A long history xD

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    I've done it once. It was when the Darkrai Event was approaching. I had already hacked my game to have the Member's Pass and Oak's Letter. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to obtain it since it hadn't been determined if it would be Wireless download or give the Member's Pass. So I restarted my game to make sure I could obtain it. But at least I saved all of my good Pokemon and got rid of the hacked Key Items. Lost my TRU Manaphy Wonder Card though.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2014
    I think five. I've gotten to the Elite four every time, but my team always sucks, so I restart.

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
    Years
    i dont see the point in starting over i have exacataly 687:56 hours and min i have never started over me dosent see the point

shunyata

BJJ White Belt
    Years
    Enough to get me, my roommate, and my daughter all the starters at the beginning of the game. No plan to do it again even though I didn't work to get Legendaries with the right natures and good IVs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back