• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many times does this make?

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
  • I think that I have lost track of how many times I've shown up here. ^^; Anyways, Hi all. Anyone here miss/remember me? Doubtful. Lawl. ANyways, I am back after dealing with more issues then I care to discuss(again). I suppose that for those of you who do not know me, I should introduce myself. My original name on here was InuYasha back when we were using the first version of PC and then I became Kagome on the second one. Recently(as in months ago) I changed my name to Xhaiden because my InuYasha fandom is trickling down to a close(Unless you count Sesshoumaru). You may call me any of these or even some random nickname that you feel is appropriate. Many call me Rho. I am 20 years old(>< ick), a college kid, and unfortunately(some days Fortunately) female. I love to rp, draw, write, and play percussion. I will not be on here as often as I would like so please tolerate me. ^^; Oh! And I like food!

Oh yeah, question. Why on earth is there a little pokemon thinger next to my name and why is mine a different color then everyone else's?

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • The Buoysel sprite? That's online status, mate. Greyscale means offline, full colour is online.

As for name colours....Teal is moderator rank, yellow is super moderator, navy italic is underling administrator, red italic is full administrator, purple italic is administrator with copyright, FTP, and representation holding.

Let's hope the issues don't pick up. Enjoy your stay!

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Yeah, that's alot of writing. I love food too! Lol, Crystal Walrein answered your question. Anyways hiya and have fun here at PC.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Welcome back to PC. Even if you came back many times, i haven't seen you around here i'm afraid. Anyways, enjoy your stay here and feel free to PM me for any questions.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • I remember seeing you around as Kagome, Rho. Anywho...hope you hang around for good this time. See you around the community!! XD

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Yay people! Wow, I've just said something I've never really said before...>> ANyways, I understand mod color rank and such. I am not that old, sheesh! lol! ^^ I just was a bit thrown by the odd looking mini sprite that I had never seen before. -pokes it- Man, they keep addin new little critters don't they? Thanks for the welcome though guys! ^_^ Hey Megafuz! I remember doing a request for you I think. I also hope that I'll stick around this time.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
  • Rho-chan! Glad to see you back, but first things first. *puts up glomptackle proof shield.* I have enough back problems already thank you XD. Well I hope to see you in RPs soon, and I'm sure Alter will be glad to see you ^_^. Oh OoO I forgot were Pair here… XD

Seiji Tatsuo™

{|The Jester King|}
    Years
  • Hello, Rho-Chan!
    I'm new, so of course I don't know you. =P
    However, we can still be the bestest of buddily pals, yes!?
    So, if you'd like, PM me to become a friend. Have fun and hope to see you around.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Womg hi! I didn't really get to know you, but I still withhold the right to say, "I REMEMBER YOU" *feels special, since this is the first time since she's gotten to say that*

Whoo! Anyway, welcome back! Can't wait to see your RP's in the near-dead Roleplay sections! We need some serious light down in those dungeons. xD

Back