• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much is my card worth?

PokeTCG441

RAWR
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    How much would these cards from XY evolutions be worth?

Mewtwo 51/108 Shattered holofoil promo card

Hitmonchan 62/108 Non-holofoil exclusive card

Nidoking 45/108 Non-holofoil exclusive

Pikachu 35/108 Shattered holofoil promo card

Thank you. ^^ Im mainly asking because I've seen Mewtwo for around $5 to $8 CDN and Im not sure that's right?

Last edited:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    They seem fine quality wise :) The nidoking and Hitmonchan are probably a couple of dollars each (both came in the pre-release packs too) and the Mewtwo I'd guess is about $7

PokeTCG441

RAWR
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Thanks.

Unfortunately the Mewtwo has very small scratches on the holo part, would that drag down the value? The scratches are only noticeable if you look really close.

PokeTCG441

RAWR
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    They seem fine quality wise :) The nidoking and Hitmonchan are probably a couple of dollars each (both came in the pre-release packs too) and the Mewtwo I'd guess is about $7

Is that in USD or CAD?

PokeTCG441

RAWR
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017

The Mewtwo has slight scratches on the holo and faint wear on the edges. Does that make it so its less than $7 ($9.25)?

Back