• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How much Pokedollars do you have right now? (D/P/Pl)

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I've got 193,450 on Platinum. And that's after buying 50 ultra balls before distortion world (bringing my total to 101 ultra balls which turned out to be pretty much useless because I ended up catching Giratina with a lone timer ball that I found) as well as 50 full restores and 50 revives before facing the Elite 4/Cynthia.

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
    I have 999,999 Pokedollars in Pokemon Diamond. I can't stand it when I have to buy something using that money.

Oh The Places You'll Go.

Whatever will be, will be.
    Years
    Darn, you made me search high and low in my room for my DS, turn it on, and check what I have.
    My current is ~ 293, 096 PokeDollars.
    I'm only on my sixth gym, and I tend to save money, make money, and love money, that is. ;D

olliem

In Soviet Russia, Ducks Pwn U!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2009
    62495 :D but i'm kinda poor at the moment after buying loads of veilstone game coins...

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    Last time I checked Platinum it was 104000 or somewhere around there, I'm too lazy to check.

On my Diamond though I have 999999 :D AR ftw.

joelogs

region Explorer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    around 621 000 in pearl
    6786 in diamond cause i just started.

extramaster

Pokemon Diamond master
    Years
    I don't have my game right now. all i know is that i have half of max (around 500 000). I don't feel ashamed because I wasted all of my money on the goregous royal ribbon (resort area)

Back