• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How much Pokedollars do you have right now? (D/P/Pl)

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    How much Pokedollars do you have right now? (D/P/Pt)

Mee..tell you guys later:) ..my DS is not turned on :)

Last edited:

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Like 40,000. I've used so much on TM's at the Game Corner @.@

demonmike

Missing-Nin
    Years
    Leaf Green is the version in which I have a constant high amount of money, but I usually blow it once I max it to max out on stuff like Max Potion and Full Restores.

But on my Platinum I have currently around 200k, I nearly maxxed it and so I spent it all on Ultra Balls, healing items and repels.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    on platinum right now : 89 573
    on Diamond : 674 456

to bad you can only have 999 999 at max would be better with over a million

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I'm not exactly sure how much, but a rough estimate for Pokémon Pearl would be in the 400,000's. I've been challenging the Elite Four a lot lately and that's probably where I get most of my money from. The old couple near the Trophy Garden is another place where I collect money when I battle them, as I have been chaining lately and I need Max Repels.

Ayselipera

Well I just restarted my Platinum, but I did have 999,999 on it.

Years
    I have 370,776 Pokedollars right now in my Platinum. I only earned this through defeating the Elite Four once but I also battled a lot of trainers with the Amulet Coin equipped so I got a ton of money. Plus, I rarely need to spend money on items.

Kagura

..what?
    Years
    I have about 210,000 in my Poke'Wallet at the moment. I already bought all of my healing items for the first E4 trip, but still got some training to do in Victory Road. So when I get done with training I'll probably spend a bit more, just in case.

Back