• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much reputation do you have?

How much rep do you have?

• Total voters

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    i have 133 rep points i'm so proud i had 115 than 95 than 120 and now 133

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    It was not til recently I started getting rep, I have 163. *wonders how much you can get in all*

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    *wonders that too* but mr cat dogs thread is sill going round and oh stil 217

* checked ok so now his thread is closed*

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    I have 1391 Ill give some for people that have less than 100 ^__^

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
    i think my rep power is somewhere around 70-80ish @_@ btw i got (edit) 2221 points total (thanx to those that gave me rep =3)

Last edited:

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    According to blue, my rep power is 187. o.O;; By the way, about 95% of my rep is thanks to toto. ^^ *glomps her*

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Oh ya! Gotta love the power of mathXD...still you do have a great deal of rep power...I only have 22 points I can give I think.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    I have 147.

I'm so confused though ;.; what determines how much you give to/take away from others? rep power? and how is that determined?

Back