• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much reputation do you have?

How much rep do you have?

• Total voters

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    ^_^;; 1200-ish

Never receive without giving, as my culture says. xD I give a lot of reps to others as well for good posts and topics.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Zapchu said:
    ^_^;; 1200-ish

Never receive without giving, as my culture says. xD I give a lot of reps to others as well for good posts and topics.
    This is one of the reasons I love the Japanese culture. ^^ But, you can see who gave you rep, I can't. xD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Poor little Ninetales_001. I have more points than you. :P I'll give you a boost then. ~DP

EDIT- Hey look I have power, I made you from an unknown quantity to the next level (road to victory)!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Well, two members gave me rep, and it shot up to 680! XD Thanks Kyogre-chan and Bree, you sent me over the top. ^_^ Maybe the admins/S-Mods/People who pleaded to get power XD can do a mass user search, then we can all see how much rep power we all have. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2004
    errr...... 10 i don't ask for much o.o

EDIT: sorry looks like i have -31 from one person saying i was dumb as crap

Last edited:

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Kyogre-chan said:
    This is one of the reasons I love the Japanese culture. ^^ But, you can see who gave you rep, I can't. xD

Ohh, I thought everyone could see who gave them reputations...weird!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    For a while, I could too. But I was never a moderator. It had a column saying giver or something like that. And then... I couldn't. *shrug* weird.

(And for those reading my siggy, the dare starts on Friday when I'm home. :P)

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    61, I think. It's doubtful it'll ever go up much since I'm barely around. Even when I am, I'm usually overlooked. (<_< )

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    223 at the current time... and then it will lower or highten doesnt really matter XP

Suzu

~&#9829;~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Ive got 220. I find rep annoying sometimes, n00bs that have been here for 3 days have 10 little green squares. XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    i get suspicious of members with so few posts but stupidly high rep >.>

anywayz, i have around 1800

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I never asked, and I have...389. (I'm loved, aren't I? >.>)

T_T I better get more for my Birthday?

lol :P

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    ^*Gives rep*XD You are loved LilyPichu.XD
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    Well, two members gave me rep, and it shot up to 680! XD Thanks Kyogre-chan and Bree, you sent me over the top. ^_^ Maybe the admins/S-Mods/People who pleaded to get power XD can do a mass user search, then we can all see how much rep power we all have. ^_^
    Your welcome!^_^
    Wheee!I have 12039!XD I have never ever asked.^^I am quite proud.XD*Hugs friends*^^

Last edited:

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
    28..........I've never done n e thing evil.....-_-;; eccept that one time i ate cookies w/o telling my mom wen i wuz 5........Wahh!
    How much reputation do you have?

Back