• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much reputation do you have?

How much rep do you have?

• Total voters

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    darn it im getting bad rep because people cant handle the truth 61 or somthing :(

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i no ill ignore it but they are good reasons if i "empathise" i can read my post and it looks like im a jerk meh

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    SkinnyGreenMan said:
    If someone is giving you bad rep for no reason, or a bad reason, you can report it, and have the bad rep removed.
    i have over 400, but less than 500... i think that there should be a way to see who the rep's from because otherwise people give bad rep just to be idiots. if they were pointed out every time they did, then it would make people less likely to give out worthless bad rep and then remove the need for us to waste our time contacting mods

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Right now, 811 last night a got three seperate good rep points within 10 mins

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    I have 201,just putting me at 3 blocks.I dont know why im not getting more.I and my friends think im really nice.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I have 3170 points right now.
    And all reps are from my dear friends, they are so kind.

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
    Ive got one bad one, five good ones and a (bluey-grey?) one

What does the bluish one stand for???

Im not really that bothered about rep though, it seems pointless!

Back