• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much Snow do you have?

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    To describe my surroundings~

Think of a cold, barren land where few houses clutter the tight neighborhood, darkness and obsidian mixed in a mass twirl of the freezing temperature. Then there's that icy gust of wind occasionally sifting around, the night nothing but a blank sheet of ebony. Absolutely NO PARTICLE/HINTS OF WHITE are on the sidewalks and streets. Overall, it's just a cold christmas night.

;~;

Sawyer

���
    Years
    wow Lily, that's probably worse than no snow at all right? I wish it did snow here in Cali, or at least where i am in Cali.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    hmm... Snow? ITS FREAKING HOT HERE! XD
    Wew... I live in the south ya know? So 0 Snow o.?

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Actually... it's quite CHILLY. Thanks to an oncoming storm and an air conditioner. XD ^^ CHRISTMAS - HOT HOT... argh COLD!!! XD stupid Aussie weather... j/k XD ^_~ so I'll imagine snow. XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I got like an inch yesterday, but I live in Houston, where it only snows once every 10 years on average, and only very rarely does it snow enough to pile up. When it last snowed here, when I was like 5, it melted on contact with the ground. ;_;
    I was able to make snowballs for the first time in my life yesterday. XD

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    I got eight inches of snow the other day, and now it's all icy... My dad's car is stuck in the garage ^^ I live in the southern part Ohio.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol me too tommy, I live by you man, I got in a snow fight and everything, snow pwns :P, too bad it's almost all gone by now, I wish we got some more ;-;

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Hm...I had 0 inches of snow. Sounds like a bad Christmas, but the MP3 player that I got and the electric guitar that I'll get tomorrow makes this the best christmas ever XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    None. But we're used to that here, and we've also seen a lot of snow. Varies year to year, really. Saw some people who had frozen water in an attempt to have it today though. XD

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    Well yesterday we got little flakies in the air that sayed on cars but meleted when they hit the ground. Then we got sleet today :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    x_X They closed the international airport here on Thursday due to a snowstorm. We're lucky we flew back on Friday or else I probably wouldn't be posting right now. XD;

o_O; We've got about a foot of snow on our driveway since we've been too lazy to go out and clear it off... and our backyard is even worse, I think. XP

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    *jumps up and down* WE HAVE A WHOLE HALF AN INCH! XDXDXDXDXDXD!
    We are supposed to get another 4 inches,but remember-
    Dont trust ANYTHING the weathermen say here! XD
    Its vacation-
    Naturally, all the snow comes now,so we wouldnt get a snow day anyways XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    *Is happy*

some of you are gonna get a Nor'Easter next week....I know because I live in maine, and is a total white-out right now.
    YOu can't see your own feet, thats how bad it is!

Back