• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How much time have you logged on DPPt?

PhantomDraco

Take what you can...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2010
    On this thread, simply post how much time you've logged on your copy of the first three Gen IV games.

For example, I've logged:

Pearl: 86 Hrs
    Platinum: 8 Hrs

Just remember, try to stay on topic, and follow the rules.

Also, you can post how complete your Pokedex is, if you like.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    mmm i have my diamond game since 2007 and have 250:31, 371 pkmn seen and 291 obtained and still working on it

How much time have you logged on DPPt? How much time have you logged on DPPt? How much time have you logged on DPPt? How much time have you logged on DPPt? How much time have you logged on DPPt? How much time have you logged on DPPt?

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    Umm... *turns on the DS*

In Emerald, I used to have like uhh.. 400-500 hours, but then I restarted it.

In Platinum, I have 146:36. I've had it for like 2-3 months? I can't remember xD

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I don't have the games with me, but I think that I have logged:
    146 hours in Diamond
    114 hours in Platinum

At this point, I don't have anything to do in either game except train. And buy stuff for my nearly-complete Villa.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    In my Pokemon Pearl I calculated up to one hundred hours, in my Pokemon Diamond, I calculated up to eighty-six hours, and in my Pokemon Platinum, I calculated up to one hour so far.

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    I have 926 hours in Platinum. Too much time on my hands it seems...

Back