• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How much time have you logged on DPPt?

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    I have 958 hrs...That Battle Frontier is too addictive/infuriating. hehe

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
    Years
    I've logged in 226 hrs and 18 min, 370 Seen and 203 Obtained (Platinum). Still working on gettin' them Frontier prints and filling the dex with what I want to catch at the time.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    I have like 50 hour on my pearl and 600 hours on my Platinum.
    Yep, I play more on platinum than pearl.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    On Diamond Version, I have 697 hours. On Platinum, I have 280 hours. I've reset Pearl many times, but I'm thinking the combined time is near 100 hours.

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
    lol. the title should be how much time in your life have you wasted playing pokemon. :P

platinum: 112:13 in 3 months
    pearl: 96:22 in 2.5 months or so. :)

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
    Years
    Diamond- 891 hours, and a full pokedex
    Platinum - 459 hours, and a pokedex about 89% full (thank you diamond, for ditto breading!)

My other games have more than this, but it's not what you asked for, sooooo.... Happy thanksgiving!

Back