• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How obsessed with Pokemon are you?

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    You are a 92% obsessed Pok?-freak. Your life revolves around Pok?mon, and you are probably proud of it. You are so scarily obsessed, actually, that most people probably keep away from you in fear of catching this Pok?mon-virus that absolutely defines you.

-giggles-

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    You are 14% Pok?mon-obsessed. You are probably a part-time Pok?mon fan. Maybe you're one of those whose interest has faded over the years and there is only a small tint left, or you're one of those mildly interested people who only like one or maybe two aspects of Pok?mon.

I am not obseesed at all :)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Test-Maker Guy said:
    You are 1% Pok?mon-obsessed. You are probably a part-time Pok?mon fan. Maybe you're one of those whose interest has faded over the years and there is only a small tint left, or you're one of those mildly interested people who only like one or maybe two aspects of Pok?mon.[/quote

Basically.

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    XD Nice! you have like been a member at a pokemon for 2 years an have like 6,000 posts and you are only 1% obsessed...which answer did you check to get that 1?

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    At first I did what was true throught my whole life and it was like 26 so even when Pokemon first came out I was not that obsessed.

palabok

D E S T A T I
    Years
    My results are the following:

You are 14% Pok?mon-obsessed. You are probably a part-time Pok?mon fan. Maybe you're one of those whose interest has faded over the years and there is only a small tint left, or you're one of those mildly interested people who only like one or maybe two aspects of Pok?mon.

The Incarnation Pokemon

LeagueSlash Fangirl
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2008
    Old test:
    You are 57% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim? or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pok?mon.
    (Gee, I thought it'd be just a bit higher given how many checkboxes I checked in a row on some parts...*shrug*)

New test:
    # 45% Gamer. You have a very healthy amount of interest.
    # 75% Anim?-freak. Anim? fan!
    # 45% Pok?mon Know-it-all. You know your stuff.
    # 65% Obsessed. You're one of those crazy Pok?mon nutties.
    # 70% Fan Worker. You really believe in Pok?mon's creative potential.

# 60% Pok?mon Fan. A healthily interested Pok?mon fan.
    (Yay, slightly higher! XD)

Act

Let's Go Rangers!
    Years
    Old:

You are 31% obsessed with Pok?mon. You definitely like it, but you're not really obsessed - whether you're a hardcore gamer, anim?-freak, just love those little critters or like all of these a bit, Pok?mon does not dominate your life.

New:

60% Gamer. You have a very healthy amount of interest.
    40% Anim?-freak. Mild interest.
    50% Pok?mon Know-it-all. You know your stuff.
    40% Obsessed. Just bit obsessed.
    65% Fan Worker. You really believe in Pok?mon's creative potential.
    51% Pok?mon Fan. A healthily interested Pok?mon fan.

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
    Right then, my results were as followed -

60% Pok?maniac! If Pok?mon wasn't here, your life would be very different. You're probably addicted to the Pok?mon games and try to get new ones as soon as you can, watch the anim? every time and think about Pok?mon all day. Yet, something probably gets in the way between you and Pok?mon that prevents you from confusing this world and the Pok?mon world. Heh... I got 77% while testing this. :) Be proud of being in the same group as I am.

YAY, that score will do for me XD

RaikouRider243

Lightning Swordsman
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 18, 2009
    You are 40% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim? or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pok?mon.

I expected something around there. I've been a true-blue fan of the videogame series, but I'm not buying into much of the rest of it.

50% Gamer. You have a very healthy amount of interest.
    30% Anim?-freak. Mild interest.
    60% Pok?mon Know-it-all. You know your stuff.
    55% Obsessed. A moderate Pok?-freak.
    45% Fan Worker. You somewhat like fan work.
    48% Pok?mon Fan. A healthily interested Pok?mon fan.

That sounds about right. I'm more or less of a Pok?mon encyclopedia more than anything, I guess. Of course, I dream about Pok?mon often. *goes to bed so he can start dreaming about riding Raikou* XD

Last edited:

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    You are 58% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim? or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pok?mon. That suites me perfectly...cool test.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    You are 44% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim?or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pok幦on.

ARRRR!!!!!!! Why si the score so low!?!?!?!?!

NO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >.<"

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    here's my results; pretty much sums it up for me, especially the part about only liking one or two aspects of Pokemon.

You are 10% Pok?mon-obsessed. You are probably a part-time Pok?mon fan. Maybe you're one of those whose interest has faded over the years and there is only a small tint left, or you're one of those mildly interested people who only like one or maybe two aspects of Pok?mon.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Pincushion said:
    You are a 92% obsessed Pok?-freak. Your life revolves around Pok?mon, and you are probably proud of it. You are so scarily obsessed, actually, that most people probably keep away from you in fear of catching this Pok?mon-virus that absolutely defines you.

-giggles-
    Wow! Congratulations there! :D

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    Pok?maniac! If Pok?mon wasn't here, your life would be very different. You're probably addicted to the Pok?mon games and try to get new ones as soon as you can, watch the anim? every time and think about Pok?mon all day. Yet, something probably gets in the way between you and Pok?mon that prevents you from confusing this world and the Pok?mon world. Heh... I got 77% while testing this. :) Be proud of being in the same group as I am.

Fairly True. :D I'm Not As Obsessed As My Friends Say I Am =P

Back