• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how ofden do u remembar ur dreemz?

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    very rarely do i remember my dreams. sometimes i remember them for half the days and then forget about them as the day progresses, or as soon as i wake up i can't remember. but i can still remember some.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    It depends on what the dream was. For example, if it's of no importance to my life, I'll probably forget it. But if I really liked the dream, or really hated it, then I'll remember it the next morning. I used to get nightmares all the time but now that I've started sleeping on the floor that's stopped :pink_giggle:

The other night, I had a dream that someone forgot the words to a song they wrote, when the next lyrics were "la la la la la" so he didn't have to remember hardly anything. Needless to say, that was pretty funny. I woke up feeling good. It pretty much made my day.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    I remember a dream about once every week. And of those dreams, I only retain about a third of them in my long-term memory, which is annoying. :x Maybe I should keep a "dream journal" so I can remember all the wackiness that occurs in my head while I sleep~ XD

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Hi Will. Love you.

I remember most of my dreams. If they're really good or bad, I tend to remember them for longer periods of time. And I've been able to retain two in my head for a looong time. XD;

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Not as much as I would like to, but I only remember the nightmares, and the occasional dream I forget about 4 hours later.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I only remember them if they truly were great or had something about them that was so unique that I would be able to remember it.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I have nightmares a lot, unfortunately... and those are the ones that I always remember.

Regular dreams? Not so much. Sometimes I'll get lucky and remember them, though. =)

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    I remember my nightmares more than I remember my dreams ;_;
    I can usually remember my dreams, but I remember that there was one I really enjoyed so I write it down in case I ever forgot it. That was a few months ago, and I still remember it. =3

xX

Back