• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Often Do You Get A Haircut or Go To The Hair Salon?

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I get a really good haircut every couple months, and I cut my own hair at times. It's not that hard. Take your parent's kitchen scissors and take them to your room and snip. Woopty dee.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I usually cut my hair when my fringe starts to annoy me, like it is now.

But I don't go to a salon because I prefer someone close to me to cut my hair, like my sister-in-law so then I can get my hair cut exactly as I want it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    I last got my hair cut in June at the barbers >_>
    Usually I do it myself

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I go to the barbershop every two weeks or so to get a shape-up. I plan to cut my hair (I have cornrolls) when I graduate high school in two years.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    I go to the barber every month or 2 weeks. It depends weather I feel like having a haircut or not. But I mainly like my hair spiky so I would usually get it every 2 weeks.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I get mine cut at the hairdressers about once every 3 months. And I suppose that would work out at about £2 a month. I really don't spend alot on my hair.

Years
    I had about 2 haircuts in the whole of last year. From about March through to about October, my hair went from being about a cm long to going down to my bottom lip. My hair grows pretty slowly. So on average, I probably spend a little $2 or $3 a month on my hair. Not too much.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I get a haircut about once every two or three months. I let mine grow for a bit before I get it cut again.

Back