• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How often do you play the games?

Mr. Waltzie

Major Fan!
Years
  • Usually when I'm bored, I'll just push the top screen up and started playing with my Pokemon Black Version... Since Pokemon is my only entertainment whenever I'm away from home. I'll give myself 40% out of 100% for how often I play games

Years
  • i kinda play it but i'm just not a big fan of the new generation. it seems too...teddy bearish...like all the pokemon are just a bunch of stuffed animals. so i've been playing gen 1-3 more than the last two generations. they were way more fun compared to these past two

Really? I find it quite the opposite. I wish they were more teddy-bearish.

I play Black 5 to 6 days a week, about an hour per day with a standard deviation of twenty minutes. More now than I used to. I'm also playing SoulSilver more, as well as... some non-Pokemon games.</blasphemy>

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • I used to play Black every day, but I haven't touched my DS in months.
    I got rather bored with it after completing the main story-line.

Years
  • I used to play Black every day, but I haven't touched my DS in months.
    I got rather bored with it after completing the main story-line.

There isn't much to do after doing so. That's a complaint I have with Black and White when compared with previous games, particularly Emerald and Platinum.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Totally answering now.

I barely play White now tbh. The most I've played lately is like 20 minutes for egg swap. :x Black...I'm still meaning to playthrough and transfer that extra Victini, sooo yeah I should definitely play more. :(

ebiltun

Shiny and Event Collector
    Years
  • I play my Pokemon White everyday. I have played for a total of 205 hours.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Once a week. I prefer playing Heart Gold than White imo.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    ... I've actually been playing both my versions at least every day. I usually play around an hour a day, but I did restart Black and I've played a lot more time on that, so yeah.

Most of the time I'm on Wi-fi really.

pokelooker

Staraptor guy
    Years
  • da answer

well, on my pokemon black game, since april the 2nd, i have played 235 hours which adds up to roughly 1hr AND 45min per day. recently i havent played as much, i have simply just battled online although now its the holidays, i might do some EV training ready for september.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Not very often these days, unfortunately. 8( I started losing interesting after I'd beaten the Elite Four the first time around. Hopefully I'll be able to play it a bit more actively (once or twice a day maybe?) and find things to do in the games sometime soon again though.

@World

Sparking Wild Bolt
    Years
  • After my battery died and I lost 2 solid hours of gameplay I got sick of my White, which is sad. I do wanna play it, but I don't wanna level all of my Pokemon all over again. It's been a month since I haven't touched the game.

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
    Years
  • I used to play rather frequently, alternating between the other Pokemon games, although mostly focusing on Black. More recently however, I seem to have slowed down on my daily intake of Pokemon Black, despite still having plenty to do in the world. I'll get round to it eventually, but I have other commitments at the moment.

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    Once a week. I don't find the games all that fun anymore.. I may play my Ruby again just before the remake.

Deerling

Season PoKéMoN
    Years
  • I love the games. Always have and probably always will.
    However, life has gotten the best of me and left little time for gaming.
    I still play PoKeMoN but it is noticably a lot less than I used to.

Everyday during summer vacation, I would play PoKeMoN without fail. After school, during school, on the bus... Wherever I happened to be at the time. Now that school is finished and I'm getting back into college whilst looking for part-time (near impossible to find) jobs whilst looking after my fiance who broke his right arm on Sunday and a crippled mother... Urgh, I'm lucky to get an hour of playing into my day.

Back