• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you use internet slang?

How often?

• Never. Its really noobish.

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Rarely/sometimes

Votes: 23 53.5%
  • Really often

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • liek, all teh time lol brb

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Just watching other people use net slang makes by head hurt; if I were directly exposed to it by using it myself, my head would probably explode. (with the exception of "lol" and smilies)

Years
    I never use internet slang, despite my username (hehe). Even on AOL Instant Messenger (which, by the way, I always say AOL Instant Messenger instead of AIM), I always put a capital letter at the start of each sentence and put a punctuation mark at the end. However, I do occasionally use smilies. ^_^

Last edited:

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    I don't usually use it unless I'm tired or don't want to right it out. normally I use lol ,omg, wtf, and g2g.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Used to, but stopped using it after I realised it made me look like even a bigger noob. Sometimes I use it to make fun of noobs, like

'ZOMG I HERDS U LIEKZ MUDKIPS!!!!!!11one!!eleventy'

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hardly ever. The only time I'm caught using it is if I just don't care, I'm sleep deprived or I'm mocking an idiot that actually does use chatspeak. It makes you look smarter to type properly than to user chatspeak anyways, as someone has already said.

Back