• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Often Do you Watch TV?

How often do you watch TV?

• All week.

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Most of the time.

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Not very often.

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • Hardly ever.

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I used to watch a lot but then I stopped. Now I've started to watch it a bit more.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Occassional chinese TV if there's something good, but that's about it...

I think that most people are either a book person, internet person or TV person. It's hard to find people who spends a lot of time doing more than one of those three activity. Maybe that's just me though~

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Only show I actualy watch with intension is Monday morning pokemon * if it's a good ep* or Nature on sundays. Other then that, inless a thunderstorms brewing I dont even have my tv on for other things then video games. However when a storms around, no matter whats there my tv is on cause I dont want to get slaped with the tornadoe siren without seeing ahead of the warning on supercells, thunder miscs,micro bursts.ect
    Though I will never get hit with tornadoes where I am, i still look out for my friends.

OH! and when super nanny or Wife swap is on, but I watch that with my mom as more of a family thing then for my own enjoyment of the shows. About 2 hours a week is all I spend on tv =/ The shows that are on now a days are not worth watching and when Shamanking and Xio stoped showing new eps, that was it for the 6 hour saterdays....

And in a cerios answer to frost weaver O-o I rarly read alot now a days * I've read all the books I have, and I amd only on the internet for about two hours and sometimes not at all if I'm liking what I'm doing or I dont expect someone to be on.

I like drawing almost 24-7 or Playing harvest moon: Another wonderful life Or even better yet =D Cleaning and playing wiht my animals

Last edited:

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    I used to be a very frequent watcher of TV. But, recently, I've much preferred the computer. I still watch TV sometimes, but I usually sit on the computer while doing so. Sad, I know. =P I usually watch movies on the Internet if that counts.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    I used to watch TV a lot more than I do now. I still watch some things (especially when Life On Mars was on - I watched that religiously! XD) but most of the time it's just background noise. TV nowadays sucks compared to what it used to be...*is becoming a grumpy old woman!*

--FG

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I watch TV most of the time.
    Like, other than being on the computer, the only other thing I can do at home bes be studying of watching TV.
    So yeah, if I don't feel like studying, Feebas on goes the TV.^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I don't watch TV much anymore XD
    There is only couple of TV shows I watch a week

Back