• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old are you?

What is your age group?

• 5-10

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 11-15

Votes: 50 51.0%
  • 16-20

Votes: 43 43.9%
  • 21-25

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • 25+

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Well, you can look at our profiles, so there isn't really a point of making this thred. Oh well, I'm 15, going on 16 by December.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Um..I'll be in your 11-15 category. I'll be 15 sometime this year.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    I am teh 17~

But really, I just can't wait to be 18.

Been there, done that. Take it from me: 18 ain't all it's cracked up to be. xD

Anyway, yeah, I'm 19 - as anyone who can be bothered to look at my profile should know. And Goku Goku: it's not pointless since threads like this give a general view of the age groupings here. Plus, not everyone keeps their age revealed in their public profile, although of course odds are that most of those people won't post here either.

Years
    i'm 21 (just turned). I was just curious the general ages, because i assumed it'd be mostly younger audience who followed pokemon.. granted i haven't watched in since 1st gen. But my little sister watches it (she's 13). So i'm slowly taking a liking to it again :]

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I am 15 years-old :3 It's a pretty fun age. I am turning 16 in November~

Pokéflute

'04er
    Years
    I'm 11 years old. I'm turning 12 this summer. Can't wait for my birthday party! I hope this year wouldn't suck like the last years.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Are five-year-olds actually even considered to be included as an option in the voting poll? I couldn't have access to a computer until I was about 10-11. XD

I'm 14, turning 15 in June.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm fifteen right now, and even though it's been a fun age and all, I want to be sixteen. But, that'll have to wait until August 29th >.>

Years
    i just included the 5-10, because i didn't want to leave anyone out :>. I didn't assume there were any 5 year olds. :>

yeah, i liked my teenage years, well anything before 18, lol. I always assumed turning 18 would be amazing, but imo it made me feel like i had alot more responsibility.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm 20 now, and will be 21 in December. You would think I would have something better to do at this age.

Back