• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Old is Spongebob?

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~Interesting....thread. Weird too, though OO;

Well, I always hesitate about Spongebob's age...I mean, he's supposed to act all childish and such, behave like a total weirdo at times, and in general, I just can't decide what his true age is. In fact, I never really bothered to find out anyway. But since we've got already plenty of hints that make him seem 17 [even though he still acts ridiculousy childish], I'll agree on that one.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Hes a sponge it doesn't matter he'll live forever...because we all know sponges can't die...

This is a random question, but its an interesting question...hmmm

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I just read in Nick Magazine that is was revealed in an episode that on his imaginary driver's license, it said that Spongebob was born on July 14, 1986 which would make him 20. It also said that he lives on 124 Conch Street.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Trikip said:
    I just read in Nick Magazine that is was revealed in an episode that on his imaginary driver's license, it said that Spongebob was born on July 14, 1986 which would make him 20. It also said that he lives on 124 Conch Street.
    I was going to post that! anyhow, now we know when to accultury celebrate his birthday! LOL

Kim

Years
    haha this thread is great.

I used to watch the show when it first came on, but now I only occassionally watch it on break. Though we'll never know his age (someone said its' a cartoon...IE: fantasy land/world...doesn't really exist, so it doesn't have to play by the laws of nature), so eh. But if it did play by laws of nature, I'd say a horribly immature, nutjob 20-something. and it's not technically a house..it's a big pineapple.

Back