• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How should I raise my Charmander?

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    I just got 1 from Sycamore and i want to get the dragon claw move but dont want to grind for to lvl 77

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Why level 77? It can get Dragon Claw via TM, or via move relearner once fully evolved.

The Foogle

Gone For Good
    Years
  • That depends on if you want to run Charizard physical or special. Physical Zard would be great, especially as Charizard - Mega X, since it has an ability that buffs contact moves. Heck, why not use Outrage instead of Dragon Claw?

Years
  • Largely a preference thing; physical vs special, which mega evolution do you have, do you wanna use status moves, etc. that said if dragon claw is your main thing in pretty sure theres a TM or its learnable from the move relearner once evolved

Back