• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How tall are ya'll?

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    How tall are ya'll? I have always wanted to know. me ish 5'9 and scared of nobody. So.... how 'bout ya'll?

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    I'm 5'11. I am the third tallest in my family and will be the tallest because they stoped growing and I still have like 4 years of growing. I am just a few inches undermy bro and about 4 in. under my cuz.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    About 156 CM. I have absolutely no idea what that's in feet, though.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I grew to around 5'11 last year.. thats pretty tall XD. I'll probably be 6'0 by the end of the year.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I am 5'11", dunno whether I will grow more though, I have grown like 5 inches in the past couple of years though >_>;

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I'm 5 feet 2 inches.......and no, that's not a typo. I'm the tallest eleven-year old in my school......and some 10 year old people in my school are just HUGE.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Cloud 09 said:
    I'm 6 feet 3 inches, and maybe the tallest in PC at the moment.

[SIZE="-7"]Foo', I'm 6'3" too. D: And behold. Look how much younger I am! Guess I'm special. *gets pwned by the 7'2" lurker that just happens to post here*[/SIZE]

Back