• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How tall are ya'll?

Lucid

About 5'3 last time I checked~ (164cm) ._.; I'm not very tall.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I'm about 5'4"-5'5". X3 I'm not that short, but still - a lot of my friends are way taller than I am. XD So that kinda makes me think I'm really short. X3;

~Kelsey

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I'm 5'10'', that was the last time I checked, I might be like 5'11'' now but I'm not sure.

There are some tall people here at PC.

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
    6 Foot 7 inches.. that probably wont be beat.. ive been that tall since I was 13..

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Bart-kun said:
    I'm 5 feet 2 inches.......and no, that's not a typo. I'm the tallest eleven-year old in my school......and some 10 year old people in my school are just HUGE.
    Play football, XD.

majinx24 said:
    6 Foot 7 inches.. that probably wont be beat.. ive been that tall since I was 13..
    You're a TERRIBLE liar you know that? ^_^

I'm 5' 3 1/2"...half inches count when you're short, XD.

By the end of the year I might be 5' 5". I come from a family of tall and mostly short people, XD.

Last edited:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I am 4'11" and I have been this height for 3 years .__.

The doctor told me that I will be at least 5 feet, but I think she was lying o.o;

Persona

Banned
    Years
    i'm exactly 6 feet tall >.< and nobody in my class dares 2 diss or make fun of me of nething!.......proud 2 be tall!!!!! w00t!!!

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I'm about 5'1". Pretty short, eh?

Most of the people here are WAY taller than me...

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
    Years
    Im 150cm ...I got no freaking idea what it is in feet cause I don't learn it in school
    Edit:
    Jedi Amara....Omg....

Back