• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How tall are ya'll?

shocbolt

Lost Souls
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2009
    Lightning said:
    Five feet and one-point-five inches. :O I'm not the shortest person I know, but I'm definitely not very tall. That's fine though; I'd rather be short than tall. x_x;

Thats kinda too short for someone thats 16.Anyway im 5 foot 3inches(dont call me short cause im young,very young:))

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    I think that I'm 5'10, but then some people say that I'm a bit taller than that o_O; doubt it though... cause I got the 5'10 measurement at the doctor's place so it's unlikely to be wrong...

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
    Years
    if someone can convert my measures, I'll be more than thankful XD

sorry, I use the IS, I'm 155cm tall XD can you tell me how many feet are?
    yeah, I'm a petite XD and I'm proud of it XD

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm not very good at converting (sorry) but anyway I am 5'6 and according to my doc i should be done growing by 5'8 and in heels i'm around 5'10...i never was the short girl in my class, but i'm not to tall now that i'm in highschool and everyone kinda shot up!! ^^

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I'm 4'11". No one's really very tall in my class, so I'm not considered short. w00t.

Back