• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How tall are you, and how does it affect you?

Do you consider yourself tall or short?

• Tall

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • Short

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • I don't really care.

Votes: 14 20.3%

• Total voters

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Wtf! Your Masssssive! Research Yao Ming, Hes like the 2nd tallest in the NBA, and i think your taller? o.O

I'm pretty sure he wasn't being serious :/

My mom is my height (5'6) and my dad is 6'1. My grandfather was 6'3, and my grandmother was 5'5. So I guess I'm gonna be pretty tall. =D

If you've passed your mum's height already i'd put good money on you hitting at least 6ft. Especially with your dad and grandad being over 6ft themselves. You're lucky, my grandparents are all short arses too XD

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    I am 6'4" tall, and I am one of the tallest in the school... I am not kidding. My mom is 5'3" tall, my dad is 6'5" tall. I've only seen two people taller then me in school, but that's about it. But I really don't care for my height... except for the ability to get things from pretty high up. But other then that, I really don't care.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Luckily, for all of you, I got my physical the other day, so I know exactly what my height is.

I'm 5"4, fourteen years old, and I don't really give a crap. My biological father was 5"5 and my mother is 5"2, so I'm already almost past my dad. Everyone is my family is short except for my baby sister (she's 4"3, which is... Tall for a five year old, lol. She should thank my stepfather (thats her real dad). ) and my great-grandfather who was exactly 6"0.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I'm average height I guess...5'9 and a half. It doesn't really affect me all that much.

Viva La Ace!

R U N DON'T W A L K.
    Years
    I'm 5'6" which is fail considering I'm eighteen. My twin brothers who are fourteen are already taller than me, I don't know why I'm so short for such an older person. Ack, I'm totally weird like that. But it's cool.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    157 or 167cm, I can't remember. XD;

... even though it was only a few weeks ago I was measured.

Vie

Years
    I'm 166 cm ...and too lazy to convert. I feel very small..because I am :'( but who cares, it can be an advance sometimes. :D

Kung Fu Quagsire!

woah there friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    Somewhere between 5'3" and 5'4". I'm actually one of the smaller people in my class. :3

I like my height. It's never really affected me, from what I can remember.

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
    Years
    I'm 6'0. The second tallest in my family is 5'7.
    It's never really affected me that much, except when I'm playing sports.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I am 6 feet or 183CM. But I have like 110 kilos. If I lose it would you think Id grow taller?

Usually kids your age tend to eat more while they're growing, so you'll probably grow taller to balance things out a bit. If you're 6ft already you'll probably finish up at about 6'3 or 6'4.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Kids my age? Dude im turning 16 next month. I AM your age. But yeah true but I gained the fat from over eating so whatever I did grow a bit and people are telling me I am more thin so yeah i guess your right. Oh and btw helicopter by bloc party rocks.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    I'm 16 years old...and 5'5''.

People think I'm like 13 because I look young.

It's annoying. The other day, I was walking out of my classroom, and I reached up. My fingers barely brushed the top part of the doorway. I was like "Yes! I can finally reach the top! Sweet!" All my friends laughed.

But I have to say, looking younger is pretty cool sometimes.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I'm 12 years old, turning 13 at the end of April, and about 5'6". So, yeah, I guess I'm tall, but a lot of my friends are around the same height or taller.

Back