• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How tall are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Between 6'3-6'4, I believe. Haven't measured myself in a while though (about six months) so I'm guessing my current height, based on the last measurement (6'2).

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I'm 177cm (5'9"), which is fun, as I share my height with my current favourite character. XD

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I haven't measured myself in quite a while but as far as I heard I'm 5'9. I like this height I don't wanna reach the 6' D:.

giraffesPlz

The Hero ♥
    Years
    I'm 5'1 3/4 feet tall in the mornings if I stretch really hard ._. But otherwise I'm just 5'0 lulz

My parents are both pretty short, so I guess it's expected, but my sister turned out to be 5'7 so... ._. My mom hates that I'm short and is constantly telling me to stretch and stuff, but I personally like it <3 A lot of people think it's cute lol

Magik?!

Georgums.
    Years
    I'm somewhere between 5"8 and 5"10 xD
    I haven't been measured properly in a while, but I don't think I've grown much :3 Which is good, I'm already way taller than a lot of my friends =[ At least the guys are finally beginning to catch up (Yay for them all getting their growth spurts at the minute!)

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    I'm around 5'6 which isn't very tall for a twenty year old male college student but oh well i've come to terms with it ha.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I'm 5'10" in foot. Well, I'm pretty tall for an Asian. It must be because of the french blood in me. XD

Drink your milk; it'll make you big and strong. :) That's what my uncle once told me, and here I am.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I haven't checked my height recently, but I say about... 5'7". I think....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back