• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to add grass and encounters inside a building with Advance Map

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2023
    Don't know if this has been posted before but I couldn't find it, so here's one for the people who don't want to figure it out themselves. I also don't know if this is just common knowledge and I'm dumb.

(this is my first ever post so if I did something wrong please lmk)

So you basically go to the tile that you want to turn into encounter grass (can look like anything), and turn the second box in background byte into $01 so it will be
    $00 $01

like I said I don't know if this is common knowledge or has already been posted before so please lmk and ill take it down or whatever i need to do.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2024
    You should clarify what you are using to make your game (ie a decomp or a romhack or RPG Maker) when asking for help. You are more likely to get an answer or directed to where that answer would be.

Back