• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to download in Kazaa

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    er.. this may sound stupid as a question but how do i download files off kazaa after i connect and do a search?

after the search is done i click the DOWNLOAD button beside the file i want... but no download starts... no popup with the downloading screen.. no nothing...

is there something wrong with my kazaa or am i doing something wrong/stupid and there's something else to do?

PWEESE HELP!!

Years
    you shouldn't be talking over it here your must look by traffic because you dont get a pop up for downloading with kazaa>_>

Years
    yust click on downlaod if searched something and downloaded it click on downlaod button and than click on the traffic button somewhere above in the screen and than you can see your download:/

Years
    nope the stuff you download get in this program files than kazaa than me shared folder there gt stuff downloaded:)

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    o.o;; what?? it goes in what shared folder?? *pokes folders around* *finds a dl-ed file* oh....

wow.. i found out how to use kazaa.... THANX LOONYTIK!!!! AND PINGU!!!

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    NO NOT YET!! i got another problem.. its with connecting to teh server...

after i opened Kazaa i set it to Connect... and its been "connecting" for the past half an hour... is it a problem of my software or my ISP?

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Step 1: Destroy all of the evil Kazaa's files from your computer.
    Step 2: Get about 5 antivirus programs.
    Step 3: Search for and download Kazaa Lite (if it's still around, if not, try another p2p program entirely).
    Step 4: Do what these guys said do with the regular Kazaa.
    Step 5: When your download finishes (if your download finishes), scan the file with all the antivirus programs and pray it isn't a virus.

Morale of the post: Kazaa doesn't guarentee a real download, a reliable download, or a download at all. It's much better to Google whatever you're looking for then to use a very unreliable p2p program like Kazaa.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    O.O;;; VIRUS??

o.o kazaa lite?? what the heck is that? and unreliable??

;_; i wish someone had told me that before i wasted my time downloading the stupid thing....

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Kazaa has Adware in it, that may be what they are refering to. The other thing is downloading files. Because someone that lives on the other side of the earth may be sending the file to you, there's no guarrentee that it's virus free, so you should always scan your files before you open them.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    o.o;;; never heard of those antiviruses....

the best that worked for me was Norton Antivirus with some constant auto upgrades..... i'll need to get another one....

Back