• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to download in Kazaa

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
  • O.O;;; my isp is so evil that it'll take about some 3hrs for me to dl that 9mb.... im better off getting a cd of a good antivirus.....

any suggestions??

btw, i like... tried dl-ing teh songs.... then like i found the Traffic button.. but there it says More Source Needed....

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • AVG cool. thats what i just got the cd from a friend... but its old. i guess i'll go dl later...

limewire?? wth is that? and KazaaLite?..... can someone tell me what these are?

Years
  • kazaalite is a download program too>_> only without ads>_>
    limewire is a downlading program to:)butt it goes faster downlaoding and without ads to:)

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • o.o;; limewire??

*pokes loony to give dl page*

o great.. i got SO much viruses in my comp right now.... only thing was that if AVG didnt work it'd be yet another virus buster that got killed on my machine....

i wonder what happened to my norton antivirus long ago.. it doesnt open anymore...

Years
  • *pokes lance back*uuh you can download a demo of norton :P but maybe its to big:Pi never got viruses form limewire:Pand look in your pm box lancelite:P

Last edited:

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • thats loonytik! im downloading it right now... but then what is WinMX?

and are there that traffic button thingy and the shared-folder thingy in limewire too?

do i ask a lot of questions?

Years
  • nah not so much:Plimewire is different:Pif you search something double click to download:Dand than you see the download under in limewire:Pits pretty easy:Pand i dont know what WinMX is:Pand with liemwire you can choose teh shared folder:D

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    There are tons of P2P networks out there and most people will reccomend the program they use, so it is upto you. You gotta decide which one you want to use. I use limewire as it has a lot of sources. But there is one called shareaza, it connects to Gnutella and G2, edonkey and one more I think. It is ad-free and free. https://www.shareaza.com
    Some programs will have more sources than others so, try them out.;)

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    In most of them you just have to type in what you want in a search box. Say you want to download a song, search for the song name and there's a high chance of you getting a result. Just select the result and click Download and voila!
    If that didn't help. there should be a readme file with most of them. Read that or go to the help page of the program you are using.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • the same for all? its good cos i dont want to bother with all weird buttons that much so...

well i guess this problems are okay now.... thanx for helping Pingu, Loonytik and Falcon!!

Back