• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how to edit Pokemon's crys in Pokemon Essentials

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2015
    Hi! its me again.I had a Thought recently like how do I edit pokemon cries in pokemon essentials because i'm planning to add Mega Evolutions in my game and mega evolved pokemon cries sound a bit deeper than the base how does this work?

Years
  • Hi! its me again.I had a Thought recently like how do I edit pokemon cries in pokemon essentials because i'm planning to add Mega Evolutions in my game and mega evolved pokemon cries sound a bit deeper than the base how does this work?

Your pokemon cries are located in Audio/SE. You'll notice the pattern, they're all named "003Cry" and of that nature. To add a specialized cry for a different form, it should be as simple as "003Cry_1" , making sure you're using the proper form number and pokemon's dex number.

Actually editing the audio is not something you will do in RMXP, use some sort of audio editing/developing tool. A good free one is LMMS (Linux Multi-Media Studio)

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2015
    Your pokemon cries are located in Audio/SE. You'll notice the pattern, they're all named "003Cry" and of that nature. To add a specialized cry for a different form, it should be as simple as "003Cry_1" , making sure you're using the proper form number and pokemon's dex number.

Actually editing the audio is not something you will do in RMXP, use some sort of audio editing/developing tool. A good free one is LMMS (Linux Multi-Media Studio)

I some how don't see any of them not even one

Back