• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] How to Export Beta Versions

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2023
    How do I export my game so that after releasing the beta, users have the ability to continue from where they left off in the previous beta. Any input is appreciated.

Years
    How do I export my game so that after releasing the beta, users have the ability to continue from where they left off in the previous beta. Any input is appreciated.

You don't need to make multiple threads about the same question. Be patient, someone will answer your question sooner or later.

Just export it how you would normally. If you haven't edited existing entries in your PBS, the saves will be compatible afaik. Just make sure the player's save is in a map which hasn't been edited in the new version.

Back