• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How to get lightingrod goldeen

AkioMoto

Seer of Ledian's true power!
Years
  • So I just found out Goldeen have the ability lighting rod and I want it but I don't know how someone get's the hidden ability of a fishing pokemon does anyone know how to get it Serebii says it's available but I don't know how to get it?

um I think I figured it out it's the dex'nav isn't it... I'm a dumb meh sorry about the pointless thread - _ -

Last edited by a moderator:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • So I just found out Goldeen have the ability lighting rod and I want it but I don't know how someone get's the hidden ability of a fishing pokemon does anyone know how to get it Serebii says it's available but I don't know how to get it?

um I think I figured it out it's the dex'nav isn't it... I'm a dumb meh sorry about the pointless thread - _ -

It's not pointless! But yup, it would be with the DexNav. If you have terrible luck, however, stop by the Trade Corner and someone there probably would have a HA Goldeen to trade you.

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
    Years
  • I caught my Lightning Rod Goldeen on the waters of Route 114 right before Meteor Falls. It might take a while, but keep Dex Nav scanning there until you find one.

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
    Years
  • is surf required for the splashing water to appear?

Yes, you will need to Surf in order to sneak up on the splashing spot.

Once you've strung together a few Goldeen encounters in that way, Dex Nav will start giving you more info on the Pokémon as you approach it. Keep at it until it shows you one with Lightning Rod.

Also, remember to not run away from a Goldeen encounter. Get a chain going by either catching Goldeen or defeating them in succession.

Last edited:
    Back