• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to make Pokemon in Emerald gain Experience from successfully capturing Pokemon?

Days
    • Seen today
    There's a really old Pokemon Emerald hack(like 10+ years old) called Pokemon Rebirth that I'm trying to add some QoL features to, I've already successfully set running indoors to work, and one I'd like to implement is getting XP from successfully catching Pokemon but I can't figure it out.

I tried following the instructions in this thread but it didn't seem to work. That thread had pictures, but because it's so old most of them aren't there anymore making it more complicated to understand. If anyone could walk me through this I'd greatly appreciate any help.

Back