• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How To Recognize A Noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamman

still n00b, working on it!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2018
    that why i dont use shedinja often, i usually prefer ninjask, high speed+high power+adament=a killer:P

but if you think other people are noobs for using certain moves, and want to sticky it aswell, then who is the noob? with the painted cut 'n paste fake pkmn in your siggy? no offense(actually it is, so i appologize), but i think you should not try to prevent noobs, but make great players by trial and error, i became quite good in that way

Flamman

still n00b, working on it!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2018
    u use it with the following move set:
    - swords dance
    - shadow ball
    - return
    - baton pass

Blazemxx

is Juuka the legend.
    Years
    Substitute on the above set. Hyper Beam is not for n00bs if it is on a Physical Normal type Pokemon, it acts as a weak Explosion so shut up.

Fr0st

Random Crazy Person
    Years
    Why would you double team... It makes more sense to bulk up your attack so u hit harder even if you double team you will get hit eventually but if ur opponent has onli a few sheddy counters and you kill em with boosted attacks then you win...
    Ninjask is used to pass speed/subs/Sd's and not to sweep (except meyb ubers) and it would be stupid to use it otherwise
    His sticky attepmts fail tbh

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Bad topic. It's not even written in a mature and intelligent manner.
    Why discourage noobs from coming here? They'll never learn anything that way.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back