• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to remove a LEVEL font in Pokémon fire red

Krinalle11

Krinalle
Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2022
    Hello my first post, if there is one with the answer let me know, I'm new here and I'm learning. I would like to remove this source from the game, at least for enemies and wild pokémons. I used the tile molester but I'm stuck in that part, I don't know where it is, much less locate it on the internet. i need help removing LEVEL numbers i believe it would give a legal identity to my hack in which i am making friends could help me remove the level numbers in the enemy's hud? Sorry if I said something lay or unnecessary, I have difficulty expressing myself but I believe that someone has the patience to explain and help me

Krinalle11

Krinalle
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2022
    if you want to remove the "Lv." text that's editable on the hp box itself,
    if you want to remove the actual number idk

Hello can you be more specific? could you guide me to that part and teach me how to hide the numbers?
    or edit the hp box of the hp to hide the numbers, I can even darken the box of the same color as the numbers to achieve the desired result,
    sorry for my English, if by chance I am looking stiff or uneducated
    What programs should I use, the rom I'm using is fire red.

Back