• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How To Train Your Dragon

Sollace

-Dark Artist-
Years
I personally loved it. Toothless/Night Furies are amazing, and I would kill to have one. ._. The other dragons were okay, but none of them were nearly as neat as Night Fury. I don't really see how anyone who likes dragons can't like the movie.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
Years
This was the most adorable movie I've seen in a long time, but what sets it apart from other generic computer animated movies is that there is actually an interesting plot with convincing dialog. I consider myself a bit of a movie connoisseur, and this was a fantastic movie. The only real drawbacks at the end were a buttload and a half of movie clichés, but I think just the sheer fun of the story and the characters made up for all of it. Pixar better be on their game with Toy Story 3 if they want to win the Oscar again this year. I've seen it twice now, once in 3D and once in regular 2D, and in my opinion it is a far better experience in 3D because of some amazing flight scenes.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2010
incredible! certainly the front runner for the best animated film of the year. from the first to the last frame this film is as good as an animated film gets on almost every level. beautifully written, designed and executed. though an incredible movie, it's not quite perfection - probably due to time and budget limitations (is there ever enough of either?). that said, the problems i had are far too few to mention. if dragon doesn't absolutely slay at the box office i'll lose faith in middle America.

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2010
In the IMAX this movie was amazing. I do think that it could have been one of the best movies of all time for me at least if they changed the ending and had some brass and pulled an Old yeller, that would have made me cry like a 3 year old at a dentists office.

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2010
I plan on taking my little sister as a "treat" for her. My secret motive though, is that I really want to see it too, lol. It looks so cute, plus its gotten a few really good reviews.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
I thoroughly enjoyed it, actually, which is unusual for me - CG-animated films and all. I've been a dragon fan for years, so I did like the fantasy element. I thought it was cute and very well pulled off, though the character designs didn't light my fire.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
I-I found it to be extremely cute.

Night Fury was so cute <3 I'm weird aren't I.

Though every time the bigger vikings went to kill dragons, I was thinking of calling them "dragonslayers" /haha, can't watch a movie like that without making my FT reference

Definitely one of Dreamworks's good animated films. Didn't read the book, though I knew it existed.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 14, 2011
Definitely one of the best animated films made in the last decade. Still absolute crap compared to Renaissance Era Disney films, though.

Blue Trainer

Do iT FuR TeH LulZ
Years
Okay from what I've seen here it looks good - I have downloaded it and its been sitting on my HDD for a week now unwatched - I'll get around to it.

Blue

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
Years
I think that's the movie I'm going to sneak off and watch tomorrow while I'm doing my "errands." I think it looks really good.. and I love my movie theater's popcorn with nacho cheese powder. :)

However, I must express some concern for the announcer guy in the commercial.
He always just calls it "Dragons."
I'm always saying dude, that's not the name of the movie.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
However, I must express some concern for the announcer guy in the commercial.
He always just calls it "Dragons."
I'm always saying dude, that's not the name of the movie.

Yeah I Heard That too.
He Probably Says it for Short cause How To Train Your Dragon Is Long to say.

Back