• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to upload a Rom i hacked so others can play it?

Years
    I edited emerald version and would like to put my rom up some where were people can download it. Could someone create a patch for me with my game.

How would I go about doing this?

Another thing please if you see this question send me a message cause I don't know how to find my question again after I have submitted it On this message board I described the rom in another post under my name.

thanks Kevin

Blah

Free supporter
    Years
    Download a program like LIPS and create the patch. Then upload the patch you created and give the link to someone.

To make a patch you need to original unmodified version and your version of the ROM. The rest of the steps using LIPS are quite straightforward and you'll understand after downloading and running it.

Back