• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How weird are your friends?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    Hmm, we are all weird in our own way... one of us (Me) embarasses us by accident, by correcting others, or accidently saying weird things, another one is definately perverted, another one is a little... Shall we say, he acts violent playfully a bit... Another one loves cats too much (and actually meows).

shockbubble.

<3214577887451347187215
    Years
    Well, if you define weird as
    'walking into chairs, playing hide & seek in class and having a strong believe in aliens such like ET'
    - then yes, my friends are pretty weird.
    But I wouldn't want to miss them for anything in the world. :3

+ weirdness are lulz. 8D

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Lol, they're actually not that weird. I'm the weirdest one of my friends. x3 But kay, if you saw me and my friend Alexis talking, you would be confused, garenteed.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I have a various range of friends that are freaky, cool, weird, and awkward. Some of my friends smoke, drink, and steal stuff. Some of my friends hang out with their friends 24/7. Some of my friends skate around the town to do something fun.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    My friends are all "normal," and I'm that weird girl who plays video games and draws squids in her spare time. We get along, though.

Back